Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Perfection


I can barely type -if you are anything like me you'll know what I mean. It has to look, sound and be perfect. Can you really post anything you want?

I mean, how does one stop the chatter in ones head; the voices that tell you-"Are you really going to write something that everyone and anyone in the whole wide world can read??" My mind freezes at the thought. My fingers hesitate and literally tremble as they keystroke the keyboard. PERFECTION. Thank God for spellchecker at least.


This blog is all about perfection. The perfect view, the perfect city view, the perfect city view in Chicago. This is where I get to shift the onus of presenting perfection because you the reader will be the ultimate arbiter of what the perfect view is,where it can be found and when it can be found;all within the context of Chicago's architecture. This about sharing those special places in and about Chicagoland with each other through photographs from the viewpoint of Chicago-the lakefront,Navy Pier,the John Hancock building, Sears Tower, Grant Park, the Buckingham Fountain, etc., etc.... I look forward to the spirited discussions we will create.


No comments: